spoon

Aug 5, 2009

Life

The e-mail I sent out today regarding http://www.futureme.org/

Good morning friends!

I just wanted to share an e-mail that I got from MYSELF this morning...Yes, from MYSELF. LOL! J
There is this website called http://www.futureme.org/ where you can set up an e-mail to send to yourself or to loved ones for the future.
Apparently, in December 2005 I set up an e-mail to be sent to myself TODAY. (I completely forgot that I did this...lol!)

So, this morning is my 32nd birthday and I let me tell you, 32, not such an exciting number:) but when I got this e-mail, it made me realize that the number may not be exciting but the fact that I'm alive and EXACTLY where God wants me to be is a reason to be excited and overjoyed! That's just the beginning of course...Then there's the fact that the desires of my heart then HAVE been fulfilled. I AM in full-time ministry AND married to a worship leader. God is good! :)

So, wherever you are at this morning, remember that you are NOT forgotten by God. He loves you and wants the best for you. Continue running hard after Him and living the way He wants you to. Don't be swayed by the world.

"Take delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. " Psalm 37:4

It's true!

I love you guys!
Leslie Galvan
http://www.bcflife.org/


-----Original Message-----From: FutureMe.org [mailto:mailer@futureme.org] Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 9:03 AMTo: Leslie Galvan
Subject: Life

The following is an e-mail from the past, composed on Tuesday, December 20, 2005, and sent via FutureMe.org
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear FutureMe,

You love God more than anything in the world and you love serving Him! You're dreams include full-time ministry and marrying a worship leader. Now, those dreams may not have been God's will for your life but it was your desire at that time. "Take delight in the Lord and He will give you your heart's desire". You should be 32 which is when you said you'd like to be married...unless of course Jesus has already come back and the only ones reading this have been left behind.

If that's the case...YOU NEED JESUS! It's the only way to have eternal life and escape this hell you're in now.

Lots of love


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
like hearing from your past?
we like donations and gifts!
http://www.futureme.org/donations/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments: