spoon

Aug 6, 2009

The Day After (dun dun dun!!!)

Not feeling so bad today. When I thought about what I ate yesterday, I didn’t do TOO bad. I mean, the worst part was really the cake, the one egg roll and the one friend wonton with cream cheese inside that I ate. The rest wasn't so bad.

I did not however even think about checking my blood sugar this morning. I didn't EVEN want to know.

Today’s breakfast was my serving of fruit, Dannon’s Light & Fit Carb & Sugar Control Yogurt, and a cup of sugar free coffee! Lunch was 2 chicken sausage links (Cilantro & Jack Cheese) and broccoli sprinkled with parmesan cheese. It was delicious and fast. It’s really the best meal for lunch since we only have an hour.

It’s Thursday and today is our busiest of days. We get out of work and then have an hour to eat before we have to be back at church for worship team rehearsal. So, we usually pick something up to eat or eat out somewhere. I’m not sure how that’s gonna work this week though. We’re a little tight financially so it may mean that I will have to cook something, FAST!

Ya know, like a LESS than 30 minute meal.
*sigh*
I’m tired just thinking about it.

Anyway, yesterday was a GREAT day! Having dinner with some of our small group and some close friends was really a treat and I felt really special and loved.

No comments: