spoon

Sep 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

It was a VERY nice weekend. We didn’t go far, just an hour away and that was Friday night into Saturday. On Friday night we got dressed up and ate at P.F. Chang’s. It was soooo good. I had Chang’s Spare Ribs and shared Wonton soup with the Mr. We also had some lettuce wraps which were AMAZING! They tasted too good to be good FOR you though. There was no way I could deny THAT!

Saturday we spent in the shopping mall where P.F. Chang’s was and did a little shopping. Like, we went to Vitamin World . Ever since I started this low glycemic, low carb, low fat thing, my stomach has been a MESS! I’ll just say it, I have trouble “going!” It’s NOT fun and it makes for miserable moments. If you have any suggestions, let me know, PLEASE! We also went to DSW Shoes where I got a pair of Naturalizer shoes for $16. GREAT DEAL! Oh and of course we went to Barne’s & Noble where we bookworms got a few books.

Oooh, we had lunch at McAlister’s Deli. The first time I had McAlister’s was in San Antonio and I was sad that we didn’t have one in the valley. (The Mr. Had never been)Well, apparently we have one now! They have GREAT sweet tea. I personally like it better than Rudy’s sweet tea.

Saturday evening we went to the Outlet Mall. I really love that place! We did a little damage but mostly only got what was needed. Unfortunately, shoes for the Mr. can be pretty pricey because he mostly goes for comfort rather than style but it’s not like we buy them ALL the time. I got a few new T-Shirts and a belt. Ah, I needed a new one. We had to make holes in the other one because it was too big so now, my belt fits! YAY!

Sunday we spent at home doing absolutely NOTHING demanding. The Mr. played video games and I played MY video game, The Sims 3. That game is addictive! It’s really kind of weird when you think about that game too. I mean basically you are controlling this little person’s life. You make it eat, go to bathroom, take a shower, get a job, get married, have babies. It’s crazy! LOL, but kinda fun.

Yesterday we went to the in-laws house and I made Baby Back Ribs. Great food, and happy in-laws. Who could ask for more?

So, Marvelous Monday’s food was Baby Back Ribs but I didn’t take any pictures so, I guess I’ll have to make them again next week. I’m sure the Mr. won’t mind AT ALL!

Hope ya’ll had a great Labor Day weekend!

~Mrs. Galvan~

2 comments:

Max02 said...

It was an awesome weekend.

So you mean that I get to eat baby back ribs again next week?!?

I have the best wife ever!

I love you,

The Mr.

Mossylou said...

You mean that there is sweet tea better than Rudys?! I wanna try it! Oh and AWESOME that your belt fits! Glad you guys enjoyed your weekend away! You needed it! See u at small group! Love, mOsSyLoU