spoon

Jul 24, 2009

It's Friday!

It's finally Friday! YAY!

Of course, this is the pinnacle of our week. Tonight it's Celebrate Recovery and Saturday and Sunday are church services. Then Monday, the Mr is off but I have to work half day. *sigh* The madness never ends!

Soon, I know God is working things out for me, for us.

Last night I put some steaks in the crockpot and this morning they were scrumdidiliumptious. I thought I had turned the crockpot off but left it on warm so when the Mr went to pick lunch up and bring it back to the office, they were dried out. UGH! I was furious with myself! I was in such a hurry this morning I didn't really pay attention. *sigh* Oh well, we still ate it. It was still good, I guess. I really struggle with getting angry about petty things like that. I mean, I lost my appetite because of it.

So, I'm trying to decide what I'm gonna make for dinner on Saturday. I bought a turkey breast...that's a thought. I'm so sick of chicken already.

Time to get creative! I'll let you know what I did:)

Have a great weekend blogger world!

No comments: