spoon

Mar 29, 2011

Digiorno Pizza & Hoops Houseparty!


Houseparty.com  ever so graciously chose me to host a Digiorno Pizza & Hoops party a few weeks ago and it was soooo much fun! I received an awesome party pack!




It included a spatula, an oven mit, a cooking timer that looked like a basketball, the most AMAZING pizza cutter ever, a mini-basketball and hoop set, these really cool boomwhacker inflatable noisemakers (that all the kids loved) and great coupons so my guests could go out and try the pizza on their own.



My favorite was the pizza and breadsticks. I had never had Digiorno Pizza and I was pretty impressed! The cheese on everything was awesome! (I am a cheese lover so this really matters) I usually have to ask for double cheese on my delivery pizzas and this was awesome.

I was however VERY disappointed in the boneless wings. To me, they were a lot of trouble to make and only 7-8 wings come per pizza. I thought the serving size was ridiculous. I mean understand that the company can't put a dozen wings in a box but at least 10, geez! They didn't taste bad, but I've had better for all the trouble.




I also made some fun goodie bags that had the coupons for $4 off any Digiorno Pizza, the inflateable noisemakers and I found the cutest Easter eggs that looked like basketballs so, I had to buy those and fill them with chocolate! Yum-O!


My hubby made his famous banana pudding for us all. It was sooooooo good! It looked beautiful too so I had to snap a picture of that for here as well. It's all sugar free/fat free except the cookies:) they have real sugar...lol!


At the end of it all, we were sooo tired but the food and company were well worth it all. Thank you Houseparty for another great party and thanks Digiorno for making some great stuff!

P.S. My momma had a great time too:)

~Mrs Galvan~

No comments: